in.di.go
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in.di.go

Inspiration. Direction. Growth.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven Moon
Blue Ray One
Blue Ray One
Raven Moon

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why?   Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:26 am

I don't know.

That is the simple truth, and the reason for creating this forum.

I want to know and yes, like Fox Mulder, I want to believe! But every time I put my faith in something...well...I end up with more questions than answers and feeling lost and confused.

I have a science background. I am a natural born medium. I am good at supporting other people but not so much myself. I've always known things outside of the bounds of 'normal' and struggle as I have to fit in and even 'belong', I just don't. Life seems pointless if all we have to believe in are lies.

So here in this little creative bit of cyberspace I am gonna gather all that I find intriguing and nurturing and enlightening. Working from my own awareness, I'll gather together the reality I have always seen and resonated with. I'll trust the conversations in my head to guide my earthbound spirit along this path called life.

There is no right or wrong, just differences.

Anything - everything - can and does exist, for once energy is created it cannot be destroyed. So if we think it, it exists in some form even if just the electrical impulse of thought.

Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://in-di-go.rpg-board.net

Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
in.di.go :: Inter Dimensional we GO :: The First Step-
Jump to: